Electric Vehicle Portable Charging Box ( SAE J1772 Standard ) With Schuko Plug, CEE Plug, UK Plug, AU Plug, US Plug Meet SAE J1772 (Type 1) North American standard Nice shape and easy to use, protection class IP66 (in mated conditions) Apply to Vehicle Chevrolet Volt, Citroen C-Zero, Fisker...
Electric Vehicle Portable Charging Box ( SAE J1772 Standard ) With Schuko Plug, CEE Plug, UK Plug, AU Plug, US Plug
Meet SAE J1772 (Type 1) North American standard
Nice shape and easy to use, protection class IP66 (in mated conditions)
Apply to Vehicle
Chevrolet Volt, Citroen C-Zero, Fisker Karma, Ford Focus Electric, Ford C-Max Energi, Mia, Mia Electric Van, Mitsubishi-I Miev, Mitsubishi Outlander Phev, Nissan NV200 SE Van, Nissan Leaf, Peugeot Ion, Renault Fluence, Renault Kangoo, Smiths Edison Van, Smiths Newton, Tata Indica Vista EV, Toyota Prius, Vauxhall Ampera...
Item: PCD-030 ( SAE J1772 )
SAE J1772 Standard (Mostly used in Europe and US);
Voltage Range: 220V ± 10%;
Maximum power: 1.3KW-8.8KW
Auto charge recovery: Yes;
Over current protection: Yes;
50, 000 Mating Cycles;
Cable Strain Relief Feature Insulated Terminal Design;
LED charging status;
Operating Temperatures: -30° To +50° ;
Cord Length: 20 Feet;25 Feet or Customized Length
Warranty: 1 Years;
Smooth line design;
Fitting all EVs with Type 1/2 inlet, 100% correctly and effectively
-Quick & Easy Operation
Simply connect the plug with the EV’s inlet, and then the charger will automatically detect the connection status and handshaking protocol automatically, and starts charging
shows charging status via screen
Already passed all tests of TUV & UL. There are all kinds of protective measures to ensure the safety of every user
Automatically repairing minor charging problems while charging. The lights would blink in different ways to indicate different problems which will help you to know the charging situation right now
With brand-new design and solidly built high-strength ABS plastic, unsurpassed quality will be presented, even to bear the weight of a car, which was already been tested
Its unique waterproof design ensures you can use it anytime with confidence
Instruction of Use
▅ Warning and indicator functions
▅ Short-circuit protection
▅ Output overcurrent protection
▅ Input under voltage protection
▅ Over temperature protection
▅ Ground protection
▅ Input overvoltage protection
▅ Charge status detection
1. Don't submerge the ev charging box in water.
2. Don't step on, fold or knot the cable.
3. Don't drop the EV charging box or place a heavy object on it.
4. Don't place the charging cable near high temperature object when charging.
5. Don't operate the EVSE in temperatures beyond its operating range of -25°C to 55°C.
6. It is suggested taht the power distribution is done by the professionals.
1. Don't put fingers into the charging connector when the power plug is still connecting to the power.
2. Don't use this ev charging box when the cable is damaged.
3. The ev charging box is only for ev charging using.
4. Don't use this device with an extension cord or adaptor.